The Western IPM Center promotes the adoption of integrated pest management practices and funds new research to solve pest problems in agriculture, communities and natural lands throughout the West.
Western IPM Center Grants
The 2014 Competitive Grants program has closed. See the
page for full details about our grant program and categories.
Western IPM Center Publications and Reports
Western IPM Center Press Releases
- Researchers Find a Better Way to Control Microdochium Patch on Putting Greens – March 27, 2014
- Western IPM Center Makes Grants Available for IPM Projects – October 14, 2013
- Western IPM Center Speaks for Growers during Pesticide Reviews – August 12, 2013
- Western IPM Center Creates Training Material to Protect Water – May 16, 2013
- New Way to Control Prionus Beetle in Hops Shows Promise – May 13, 2013
- Onion Pest Management Strategic Plan Shows Gains and Needs – May 9, 2013
Western IPM Center Project Websites
- Toolkit for Assessing IPM Outcomes and Impacts. Click here to see a Project Evaluation Webinar that includes an expanded explanation of IRB review and how to describe short, medium and long-term objectives when writing a one-year proposal.
- Bed Bugs Presentation (An in-review publication)
- Invasive Species Signature Program
- Water Quality Protection Training Modules – Register here to download
- Western Region Tribal Workgroup